If you use an iPhone or iPad you may have come across a website like this:
Don’t panic! Your phone hasn’t been infected with a virus, and you don’t owe the FBI any money. All you need to do is follow This Handy Guide at Malwaretips.com to unlock your browser and use your phone again.
1. Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad
2. Scroll down and tap on Safari
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Advanced.
4. Tap on Website Data.
5. Scroll to the bottom again and tap on Remove All Website Data.
6. Confirm one more time you’d like to delete all data.
If you’re not comfortable adjusting your iPhone’s settings, just call Shreveport Fix IT LLC to rescue your device. Visit our Contact Us page today to schedule an appointment!